26 September 2005

thank you

last saturday night was a very special night. seeing old friends and sharing a few drinks (well, for AA and I the "drinks" were shots of vodka and whiskey, respectively) made for a perfect evening. for most of the evening I was unaware that AA, D, or J Ro knew about my sister's latest developments. I wasn't sure if any of them had visited my blog recently so hearing them mention the "situation" was surprising but very touching. I have a lump in my throat...tears form in my eyes...it's hard for me to express my feelings...to know that my friends had been thinking about me meant so much. JKiss, AA, D, J Ro - I love you guys. I don't want to get all corny and shit but all of you made me feel something saturday night that I don't think I have ever felt. you guys are true comrades. sometimes it feels as if I'm in a battle...explosions surround...loved ones are in peril...I don't know what's going to come next...chaos is abound...but to know that my brothers are with me means everything. I'm so fortunate to have you guys as friends and, well, thank you.

Much Love & Respect,
mc

1 comment:

D said...

Anytime bro....thanks for the kind words.

D