09 July 2009

ok

Well, I scored 71.5% on the exam, which is actually better than I had hoped. All things considered, I feel good about my current position, grade wise, in Math118.

I need to devote more time to the upcoming material, for sure; but finding the actual time is a challenge in itself. A&P is priority number one; I have to secure an A in that class. I need just a C for Math118. Those grades would be easily attainable if I were taking the two classes during a regular 16-week semester, but because A&P and Math118 are condensed into 8 weeks, the workload is doubled.

The summer semester concludes August 1. At this point I feel as though my head is going to burst -- the amount of information I'm trying to absorb from both classes is barely manageable -- but the finish line is finally within sight.

Gotta keep on keepin' on. Word.

xx

No comments: