20 July 2009

caffeine jacket

Looks like I'll be pulling an all-nighter in an attempt to wrap up my remaining Math118 homework. I have ten days to complete this work, but I want this shit out of my life. Seriously. If all goes according to plan, the only remaining obstacle will be the final, which I would like to complete later this week... hell, I might pull it off tomorrow, who knows. If I crash and burn on the final, the goal of capturing a C (the minimum grade required for my degree) will be destroyed, which means I will have to take this fucking class again. AND THAT IS NOT AN OPTION, MAN.

I had never heard a My Morning Jacket song in its entirety until the live version of "Gideon" (from the double-disc live album Okonokos) graced my ears a few days ago. I snatched the album from eMusic earlier this evening and it, along with ample amounts of coffee, has pushed me through the drudgery of probability theory and statistics. (But there is still so much more! Yay!)

I love live music, and Okonokos is practically flawless (the glorious "Dondante" made a poopoo in my pants, btw). Check out Okonokos H ER E.

Yeah, this My Morning Jacket band is pretty OK. (And yes, I'm always late to the party.)

xx

No comments: