18 July 2009

binge

I would love to spend a few hours at the 'board, full of whiskey with thoughts extending from screaming fingertips (currently, creativity is abound, and it wants to escape its cage inside my skull). But I can't. Not right now, anyway. My class work is killing me. I'm at the breaking point with this shit. Seriously. Taking one condensed class would probably be manageable, but two? Two is too much. Seriously. And speaking of two, just two more weeks until this semester concludes. I will make it, indeed. But I will be the rubber-legged marathon runner who stumbles across the finish line and collapses like a bag of swollen and sore bones. Two. More. Weeks. Ugh.

xx

(If you like art and good music, please read my previous post. Svarte Greiner's Knive is one of the more mesmerizing albums in my vast music collection.)

No comments: