03 January 2006

she said

A Monday night with M and this is what she said:

"Everything that comes out of your mouth sounds scripted."
"You're selfish."
"You don't listen to anyone but yourself."
"You're superficial."
"You're mean."
"I want you to pay attention to me."
"We can't do this anymore."


She has disposed of me like the cellophane wrapping from some cheap plastic toy (useless).

Heed these words, my Friends: The confessor's confessions are music to no one's ears but his own. Guard your confessions like the bloody Heart hanging in the cage inside your trembling chest.

mc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"She says"

"Words out of your mouth have felt so raw and heartbreaking"
"You crave truth"
"You listen to your soul"
"You're so deep"
"I want you to pay attention to me"
"I don't know what we can do"

I pick you up and wrap around you like the cellophane of a plastic toy.