05 May 2011

end transmission UPDATED SONG - another update - new song

UPDATE 18 MAY 2011
new song
"She Said Goodbye/Flashback"
Artist: TSTVS


This will be my final post at theskyisatelevisionsignal.blogspot.com. To regain my anonymity (among other factors), I'm going to start a new blog elsewhere; however, for the regular and semi-regular visitors (and I know there are a few), contact me for more info, and if you don't know how to do that check my profile.

The following is something I've been working on over the past 24 hours. It's called "The Things You Never Forget."

_|_



******OK, so this is the final version of the song I recorded and posted here earlier. Added some vocal samples and put the final mix on tape.

GOODBYE

The Things You Never Forget/A Goodbye Fading (Final Mix) by TSTVS

No comments: