23 June 2010

fml (again)

So, this evening I was scheduled to take a four-hour CPR certification class in Greencastle, which is a 70-minute drive from my place (I'm still in Bloomington for a few more days). I make the drive only to find that no one is there -- literally, no one this there, including the "instructor." On the door is a sign that states "if door is locked 30 minutes before scheduled class time, please call 866-611-6745 x100." It's 5:55PM and the class is supposed to begin in five minutes, so I call the number, dial the extension and receive not a live person, but a prerecorded voice-mail message. I leave a message. I wait ten minutes; receiving no phone call from the instructor, I dial again, this time leaving no message. It's now 6:25, getting no call back, I call again and leave a, um, polite message describing my situation. I leave and make the 70-minute drive back to Bloomington. At 6:40 I receive an e-mail stating that my $42 had been refunded, but I didn't receive an explanation about the no-show instructor. Why does this kind of shit always happen to me?

See, as part of a pre-entry requirement to the nusring program, I must receive American Heart Association CPR certification by July 6, so after tonight's fuck-me fest, I'm unsure of my next move.

Oh, and this morning I spent FIVE MOTHERFUCKING HOURS at Meineke getting an oil change and two new tires. Besides costing me 300 minutes of my life, my credit card received a hefty charge of $250.

F My motherfucking Life.

xx

No comments: