06 September 2009

hi

The blog has grown stagnant as of late, which can mean only one thing: I've little free time. I'm about to begin my third week of classes for the semester. Fortunately, my work schedule allows me four free days for course work. My weekly hours are crammed into three days – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Thus far my work schedule has allowed me ample time for completing my class work. English 211 (Technical Writing), Psychology 201 (Lifespan Development) and Anatomy & Physiology 102 comprise my nine credit hours this semester. English 211 shouldn't pose much of a challenge aside from the tedious work, and Psych 201 won't present any foreign concepts; finishing with a C minimum in these two classes won't be difficult (of course, I'll be aiming far above the minimum). A&P 102, as with A&P 101, pretty much requires me to land an A. I'll be biting my nails over this class during the following 13 weeks.

As for music, I'm still in the midst of a Phish frenzy, which means among indie-music snobs I've lost any shred of credibility. I've been feeding off their live shows from their '96-'97 funk period. In between tasty jams I find myself enamored with the Cameo EP from Zaza, Elegi's dark ambient Sistereis and the delectable debut from The xx, xx. xx stopped me cold when I heard it the first time – very impressive indeed.

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi...