23 August 2009

various

  • Fall semester begins tomorrow. I wish I could have written more over the last few weeks but inspiration was lacking. Over these many years I have learned one thing: creative writing requires a spark. Staring at a blank screen and begging the writing gods for their mystical push accomplishes nothing but wasted time.
  • Last week I reached the following conclusion: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • James Cameron's Avatar looks spectacular.
  • Last week I watched the HBO documentary White Light, Black Rain: The Destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Has any single country committed more atrocities than the United States of America?
  • I'm looking forward to next weekend's trip with Panda Bear. Leaving everything for a few days is always refreshing.

xx


EDIT: Panda Bear convinced me that point two was a little too harsh, hence its removal.

No comments: