18 April 2009

hot box

My beloved Scion xB is nearly five years old, and I love it just as much as the day I drove it off the Toyota lot (definitely DO NOT like the updated body of the second generation xB, by the way), but a new vehicle from Nissan has given my eyes reason to wander. It’s the new Honda Element-Scion xB-inspired Cube. (Oh, and the new Kia Soul? Fail.) Just like the xB, the Cube offers a variety of accessories, which allows the buyer to put his own personalized touch on the Cube. Check out some pics.







1 comment:

D said...

hmmm, hadn't seen the cube yet....interesting. I rather like the Kia Soul, at least from first glance on the commercials. I don't totally dislike the new xB body style, but it seems as though they have taken some of its edge away. My new target is the redesigned Mazda 3 hatchback....I'm in love.