27 March 2009

midterm cactus chandelier

Scored 80% on my Psychology midterm earlier today. This rather disappointing score dropped me to 93% for the class. Going into the exam I felt confident; I had spent sufficient time (or so I thought) studying, but when preparing for an exam that covers six chapters, this issue isn’t how much to study, but what to study. And because I could not know precisely what to review, I had to arm myself with as much info as possible and hope I was covering the necessary bases. I suppose I covered 80% of them.

As for Algebra and English Composition (my other two classes), I’ve encountered no major difficulties thus far. Mathematical precision has never been my forte, but I’m handling algebra and its associated concepts quite well. English Composition has been a relatively simple class (composition has never posed much of a challenge) aside from the amount of writing required.


Regarding my “Inside is a door post,” an anonymous commenter recommended heavenly-products.com for my trichocereus pachanoi needs. I’m assuming he or she was a drive-by visitor, but if not, I have a few questions for you.

-- Were you speaking of heavenly-products’ “Trichocereus pachanoi Dried Incense Pieces”? Is 20g really the normal amount for a single dose?

-- Have you attempted to manually extract mesc. from the San Pedro cactus or know anyone who has? What's the difference between this extraction method and the "incense" in terms of the experience?

Respond here or e-mail me at TheSkyIsATelevisionSignal@gmail.com. Thanks for the info.


I found this pic on Gawker. It’s a shot from President Obama’s online town hall meeting, which was held earlier today. Notice the President’s pose and its similarity to the pose struck in the George Washington portrait. Also, a Gawker commenter noted the positioning of the portrait’s red tablecloth and the woman’s red jacket. Weird.

Only thing that caught my eye was the chandelier. That’s a badass chandelier, man.


Photobucket

No comments: