07 March 2009

bank on breaking bad

Thanks to last night's AMC marathon of Breaking Bad's inaugural season, I'm hooked -- and in the worst way. Previous to last night, my only must-see TV program was MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Mathews, but now I'll have to add Breaking Bad to that very short list.

Breaking Bad brings it: brilliant writing, sharp acting and deft cinematography. An episode shouldn't be viewed through the context of the typical television drama; each episode is a short film. (Episode Six, "Crazy Handful of Nothin,'" was the most intense television viewing experience I've ever had.)

The second season of Breaking Bad begins tomorrow night on AMC. (The first season is currently available on most cable sytems via On Demand.)

- L - I - N - K - S -

Breaking Bad on AMC (plenty of cool vids, downloads and more)

Breaking Bad on IMDB

No comments: