09 August 2008

and so it begins (again)

I can't believe it, but I just purchased a Korg Triton Music Workstation for the unbelievable price of $575 on eBay. This is the same Triton model that I owned several years ago but sold in 2005 to diminish the amount of credit card debt I had at the time.

I'm still stunned ... a fantastic Triton shall be in my possession once again ... my winning bid of $575 was too good to be true ... I didn't think I'd win the Triton with such a low bid ... but I did ... wow ... the music bug has been biting me for a couple months ... I miss composing songs ... applying sounds to thoughts ... yes, the music bug was biting ...

And now it's time to bite back.

1 comment:

D said...

This is the best news that I've heard in some time. I'm so glad to hear that your desire to create has returned. I can't wait to hear where this new road takes you.

D