03 April 2008

perhaps you're right

If you want to disappear again, fine. I have my doubts too. I mean, I know there's a slim chance of a real future with you anyhow. I'm already tired of walking on eggshells with you. There is always something I say or do that pisses you off. I'm sick of this back and forth game with you. Maybe you are right. Perhaps you are better off dead. I can't help you and you are filled with too much hate and anger for me to even want to try anymore. So yeah, just fucking forget it.
L via text message, 3 April 2.49AM

Don't call me. Don't text message me.

Ever again.

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you get depressed, you don't just get sad and full of self-loathing. You get angry. It gets really hard to feel any sympathy for a guy who constantly takes their aggression out on you. Maybe you do it because of all the hate you have for yourself. I don't know. I can't figure it out. But you have no idea how hurtful some of things you say can be. Defense mechanism or not, you shouldn't treat people like that especially the ones who care about you. I know you are a better person then that.

If you have no control over this, then please...seek help. I know how futile of a thing it is to say that to you. You can't help someone that doesn't want it. You already gave up on yourself so what can I do? I have tried to be there but you keep shoving me back.

Your life doesn't have to be like this.

Things can be different.

Better.

I don't know how.

There just has to be a way.

I refuse to accept that is how its got to be...for you to just give up.


I hope you don't mean it when you say, "Ever again".

I don't hate you.

Just advice from someone who is quite fond of you.

-L-